How to navigate our new website!
The City of Danville has recently launched a new website design which gives you more access to connect with the City of Danville and to stay informed on the things happening in your community.
We invite you to watch the Website Tutorial
The new look of online utility payments.....
1. Click the Water Drop Icon on the homepage. This navigation may be located on the left side of your computer screen or at the bottom of the screen on a mobile device.
2. Visit the Residents Tab and Find "Pay Water Bill" on the menu!
Once you've selected Utility Payments - You will be directed to the "Your Account Page"
Here, you can login to your account or, if you have not yet registered your account with InvoiceCloud, scroll down to find all the "How-to"s to make it happen!
If you're interested in a one-time online payment, or other payment options, please select "Payment Options" on the side menu and you can see all the ways to pay!
As always, please contact us if you have questions! You can contact the water department at 859-238-1200, option 1 and 1, or use any of the many contact forms located at www.danvilleky.org and a representative will contact you by phone or e-mail as soon as possible during normal hours!
Community events and submissions...
Scroll down on the homepage to find our Community Events Calendar! You can subscribe to the calendar so you're always in-the-know, and local community organizations are invited to submit events. When submitting events, add as much description as possible in the "event description" box and we will follow up if we need more details!
Connect with the City of Danville
There are a variety of ways to contact the City of Danville through our website!
- Use the chat feature on the homepage - This may look different on a mobile device but look for the "chat bubbles" and let us know how we can help! A representative will respond by phone or e-mail as soon as possible during normal hours. This is not to be used in emergencies. Call or text 911 in emergencies or call City Hall at 859-238-1200 for immediate assistance with other non-emergency questions or needs.
- Use the Contact Forms - These contact forms connect directly to City Staff that will address your question or concern as soon as possible during normal hours by phone or e-mail. This is not to be used in emergencies. Call 911 in emergencies or call City Hall at 859-238-1200 for immediate assistance with other non-emergency questions or needs.
- Sign up to receive the City of Danville's E-News - you can expect to receive weekly e-mails related to the things happening in your community! Find the envelope icon or visit the "Residents" page
- Sign up for alerts - visit the Residents page and sign up for alerts for matters like Boil Water Advisories, and more!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!