6 Ways to Stay Connected with the City of Danville
1. Danville City Commission Meetings are held on the 2nd and 4th Mondays each month at 5:30 pm at City Hall, and are open to the Public. If you can't make it, subscribe to the City of Danville YouTube page to watch City Commission Meetings & more: https://www.youtube.com/@CityofDanvilleKentucky/streams. Find Meeting agendas and minutes at https://www.danvilleky.org/AgendaCenter
2. Never miss an event! Subscribe to the Community Calendar at https://www.danvilleky.org/calendar
3. Join a Committee. The City of Danville has a variety of different citizen-led committees that focus on improving the quality of life in our community. They provide valuable insight and ideas to City Staff. Learn more - https://www.danvilleky.org/203/Boards-Committees
4. Got questions? Call Danville City Hall at 859-238-1200 or visit Monday- Friday (8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.)
5. Sign up for Alerts! You decide which alerts you want to receive (news/updates, boil water advisories, meeting notices, and more...) Sign up here: https://www.danvilleky.org/list.aspx
6. Follow the City of Danville on Facebook!