11-28-22 Danville City Commission Meeting Highlights
- The City Commission reappoints Janet Hamner to the Convention & Visitors Bureau Board.
- The "Old Fashioned Christmas Parade" is scheduled for December 10 at 6 p.m. Several events are happening around town throughout the day. To find out more, or to Volunteer, visit tinyurl.com/danvillechristmasparade
- City Manager, Earl Coffey, recognizes Utility Director, Marshal Carrier, on his completion of the Utility Management Institute Rural Water program.
- The Annual Tree Lighting Celebration at Weisiger Park in Downtown Danville will be held on Thursday, December 1 at 6 p.m.
- The City Commission approves a Small Business Relief Program for businesses impacted by the Streetscape Project.
Watch the Full Meeting (Video)