Danville, KY - Home Page

Go To Search
homeprint page
Alcohol & Beverage Control (ABC)
Alcohol Ordinance

*All signs on licensed premises must comply with Alcohol Ordinance No. 1765, 1775, Article 13: Signs, and 804 KAR 1:100.

    Applications & Reports


    Anyone interested in applying for an alcohol license can contact Bridgette Lester, ABC Administrator, at 859-936-6840, Email.  Anyone issued an Alcohol License must also have their Business Registered prior to opening the business.  

    NOTE:  Effective November 1, 2013 all State Applications must be complete when turned into the ABC Administrator's Office.  All City & State License Fees are due and payable when application is submitted.


    • For a copy of the Regulatory Fee Reports that are to be completed and filed quarterly by the end of the month immediately following each calendar quarter please contact Bridgette Lester,  ABC Administrator at 859-936-6840, or via the Contact Form.

    STATE APPLICATION(S)   (Applicants must also complete a CITY APPLICATION)

    The Kentucky General Assembly passed Senate Bill 13 ("SB 13") into law during the 2013 Legislative Session.  The passage of SB 13 will result in many changes to Kentucky's Alcoholic Beverage statutes.  The Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control (the "Department") has prepared this information fact sheet and guide to provide a brief explanation about the changes to Kentucky law that will become effective on June 25, 2013.  

    With the changes there are new State Applications Forms to Complete:


    ABC Law & Regulations  (KRS & KAR)  

    (Note there are changes to the following Chapters 241-244 due to SB 13 which takes effect 6/25/13.  The changes can be viewed here.

    ABC License applicants are now responsible for providing their background checks as part of the application process.ABC.KY.GOV

    home   |   contact us   |   rss   |   calendar   |   accessibility   |   site map   |   Renewable Energy windpowered   |   powered by CivicPlus   |   copyright