Danville, KY - Home Page

Go To Search
homeprint page
Reporting In Progress and Ongoing Activity
Contact Us
For more information, please contact the Police Department at (859) 238-1224.

In Progress
For drug activity that is in progress or needs an immediate Police response, call 9-1-1. If a patrol car is available, an officer will respond.

Ongoing drug activity, which police need to be aware of, but which doesn't require immediate response, can be reported by calling (859) 238-1224 ext. 343. This reaches the Narcotics Section of the Danville Police Department. A police officer will take your activity report over the phone.

Or you can contact the Police Department with your concerns or tip information. While you certainly can report drug activity anonymously, it is more helpful if you will give your name and phone number in case other information is needed. You can ask that your name not be released to anyone.

home   |   contact us   |   rss   |   calendar   |   accessibility   |   site map   |   Renewable Energy windpowered   |   powered by CivicPlus   |   copyright